- Vehicle Loans
- Credit Cards
- Home Loans
Second Harvest Food Bank
Silicon Valley Is Stronger When We Come Together
We will be holding our annual Second Harvest Food Drive in our branches from November 1st through December 2nd. Stop by and help us put an end to hunger over the holidays by contributing a non-perishable item.
All non-perishable food donations are welcome, but here are items that are generally most needed:
- Meals in a can (stew, chili, soups, etc.)
- Tuna and canned meat
- Peanut butter
- Canned foods with pop-top lids
- Low-sugar cereals
- 100% fruit juices in single serving boxes
- Canned fruit packed in juice
- Canned vegetables (low salt)
We will have food bins available at each of our 4 branch locations or you can visit our Second Harvest Food Drive page to make a monetary donation.