- Vehicle Loans
- Credit Cards
- Home Loans
Around the House. Around the Corner. Anywhere.
On the couch or on the go, make fee-free deposits from wherever you are, whenever you want from your iPhone or Android device.
To get started simply download our Mobile Banking app in the App Store or Google Play Store by searching "CommonWealth Central Credit Union".
Once you have logged in follow these simple steps:
1. Choose “Deposit Checks” from the Menu bar.
2. Sign and endorse the back of the check with “For deposit only into CWCCU.”
3. Select the account you want to make a deposit into and enter the check amount.
4. Select the “Front Check” camera icon
5. Align the front of the check to fit and tap the camera icon to capture the image. (Repeat this step for the back of the check.)
6. Review and address any image errors.
7. Tap “Submit Deposit.”
You will see a confirmation screen when your deposit is successfully submitted. You can then deposit another check or return to Mobile Banking. It's that simple!
Have questions? Read our Mobile Deposit FAQs below or give us a call at (800) 564-1588.
- Mobile Deposit FAQs
Is Mobile Deposit safe?
Yes. Mobile Deposit uses the same security and encryption measures we employ with all of our mobile banking services. When it comes to our members' deposits, safety is our primary concern.
Is there a limit to how much I can deposit with Mobile Deposit?
Yes, deposit limits as of 7/7/2020 are set as follows and are subject to change at any time.
- Per check limit — $5,000.00
- Daily deposit limit — $10,000.00
- Rolling 30 day deposit limit —$30,000.00
How long should I hold on to my check(s) after I deposit it using Mobile Deposit?
Once your deposit has been credited to your account, you should securely store the original check(s) for 60 days before destroying it.
For a full list of FAQs, click here.