CommonWealth has formed a relationship with CUSO Financial Services, L.P. (CFS)*, an independent broker/dealer, to provide service and support for your investment and insurance needs. As a CommonWealth member, you can enjoy CUSO's personalized service, lower brokerage, and online trading fees, complimentary financial consultations, and more.
Ready to take charge of your financial future?
- Learn more about our experienced staff
- Submit an Investment Services Contact Us Form
- Or call us at (408) 531-3393
Check the background of this firm on FINRA's BrokerCheck
Investment Products and Services
- Full-Service Brokerage Accounts available through your local, experienced CFS* investment representative here at CommonWealth
- Self-Directed Online Trading Accounts
- Stocks, Bonds, and Mutual Funds
- Complimentary Financial Planning and Portfolio Review
- Investment Related IRAs
- Annuities and Tax-Advantaged Investments
- 529 College Savings Plan
Not only do our Investment Representatives, available through CFS*, offer complimentary Retirement Planning services, they are also prepared to help you determine your best course of action regarding retirement plan rollovers. Have you recently changed jobs? Have you left a job years ago but still have one or more retirement plans at former employers? One of the many important decisions you make during this time is what to do with your 401(k) or other types of retirement plans or pensions from your former employer. We can help answer the following critical question: Should you "roll over" your retirement plan to an IRA***?
We can help you discover all of your retirement plan options. The decisions you make concerning your 401(k) plan from your former employer can have a tremendous positive or negative impact on your retirement.
- Term Life Insurance
- Variable Life Insurance
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Member Portfolio View. If you have a Full-Service Brokerage Account, you can view your accounts online using this feature.
- E-Vision® .** With a Self-Directed Online Trading Account, you can use E-Vision 24/7 to gain access to quotes, charts, analyses, and high-powered tools for managing your portfolio of stocks, options and mutual funds.
*Non-deposit investment products and services are offered through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. ("CFS"), a registered broker-dealer (Member FINRA/SIPC) and SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Products offered through CFS: are not NCUA/NCUSIF or otherwise federally insured, are not guarantees or obligations of the credit union, and may involve investment risk including possible loss of principal. Investment Representatives are registered through CFS. CommonWealth Central Credit Union has contracted with CFS to make non-deposit investment products and services available to credit union members.
**E-Vision® is a registered trademark of CFS. Complete pricing schedule available online. Extreme marketing volatility and trade volume may affect system access and execution.
***Before deciding whether to retain assets in an employer sponsored plan or roll over to an IRA an investor should consider various factors including, but no limited to: investment options, fees and expenses, services, withdrawal penalties, protection from creditors and legal judgments, required minimum distributions and possession of employer stock.
Not NCUA insured. Not Credit Union Guaranteed. May lose value.