- Vehicle Loans
- Credit Cards
- Home Loans
There are various types of insurance that may be beneficial for you…
- Life Insurance
If you’d like your family to be better protected, we’d like to help. Together with our partner LifeHelp, we want to make it as easy as possible for you to shop for the life insurance you need to protect your loved ones. You might be surprised how easily and affordably you can arrange for coverage to:
- Pay for final expenses, such as funeral and medical bills
- Allow your family to continue living in their home or apartment
- Ensure your children can still receive the education you want for them
- Pay off outstanding credit cards, and personal, or business loans
- Leave your family better able to face all of life’s many expenses
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
CommonWealth has partnered with Minnesota Life Insurance Company to provide members with $2,000 Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance--at absolutely no cost. Simply complete the application form that you receive upon becoming a member to enroll in the plan and receive your no-cost $2,000 coverage.
Additional coverage is also available at affordable rates to provide even greater security for your family. For more information please, visit your nearest branch or call us at (800) 564-1588.