Emergency Relief Loan
We know that these unprecedented times are challenging for everyone. If you are experiencing financial difficulties, we are here to help. Our low-rate Emergency Relief loan was built to provide some financial assistance to you during this difficult time.
What is an Emergency Relief Loan?*
- An unsecured loan up to $5,000
- 5.00% APR for up to 36 months
- And make your first payment after 60 days
We make it easy to apply.
- Call us Monday through Friday between 9:00am and 5:00pm at (800) 564-1588 or complete the form below
- A representative will walk you through the loan process
- Sign loan documents electronically
- Then funds will be deposited into your account
- And the entire process can be done without visiting a branch
Note: Do not include any personal member information (For example - member number, address, etc.).
*APR=Annual Percentage Rate. Advertised rate of 5.00% APR for 36 months is based on special Emergency Relief Loan for those that have been impacted by the coronavirus situation. Loan payment example: $29.97 per month for each $1,000 borrowed at 5.00% APR for 36 months. Applicant must be an existing CommonWealth member as of March 1, 2020 and in good standing. Rates and terms are subject to change without notice and all loans subject to credit approval. Minimum FICO 680. This offer cannot be combined with other offers. Emergency Relief Loan cannot be used to pay off existing CommonWealth loans. Limit one Emergency Relief Loan per household. For more details please contact us at (800) 564-1588.