California Fire Relief
As many of you may know, California is facing devastating wildfires in many parts of the state. The communities affected have a long road to recovery. Our hearts go out to the communities affected by all the fires raging throughout California.
To stay up-to-date on information related to the fires, visit the CALFIRE website by clicking here.
We at CommonWealth would like our members to know that we are here for you. If you have been impacted by the California fires we may have some Financial Assistance Programs available if you should need them.
- Have you been impacted by the California wildfires?
How we can help:
- Deferred payment(s) for your existing loans
- Refunding ATM-related fees
- Waiving early withdrawal fees on certificates
- Expediting debit or credit card orders
- Expediting check re-orders
- Loan payments by phone
We value your membership and we hope we can help provide some assistance during this difficult time. If you need assistance please give us a call at (800) 564-1588 so we can discuss the options available to you.
- Are you looking for ways to help?
Here is a list of organizations that you can get involved with to help the communities affected by the fires:
- American Red Cross
- California Fire Foundation
- North Valley Animal Disaster Group
- The Salvation Army
- The United Way of Northern California
Many local organizations and community members have also organized fire relief drives and donation centers. We encourage our members and local communities to find ways to give back through any of these efforts.