California Fire Relief
As many of you may know, California is facing one of the most devastating years for fires. The communities affected have a long road to recovery. Our hearts go out to the communities affected by the Camp Fire in Butte County, Woolsey Fire in Ventura and Los Angeles Counties, and the Hill Fire also in Ventura County.
We at CommonWealth would like our members to know that we are here for you.
Also we will be helping our fellow Californians, by donating funds to the American Red Cross and North Valley Community Foundation. Our donations will help provide aid to those affected with critical or long-term recovery needs. We support the communities in Butte County, Los Angeles County, and Ventura County.
- Are you a member who was affected by one of the California fires?
We are here to help.
How we can help:
- Deferred payment(s) for your existing loans
- Refunding ATM-related fees
- Waiving early withdrawal fees on certificates
- Expediting debit or credit card orders
- Expediting check re-orders
- Loan payments by phone
We value your membership and we hope we can help provide some assistance during this difficult time. If you need assistance please give us a call at (800) 564-1588 so we can discuss the options avaiable to you.
- Are you looking for ways to help?
Here is a list of organizations that you can get involved with to help the communities affected by the fires:
- American Red Cross
- North Valley Community Foundation
- California Fire Foundation
- Caring Choices
- North Valley Animal Disaster Group
- The Salvation Army
- The United Way of Northern California
- The United Way Los Angeles
- Los Angeles County Animal Care Foundation
Many local organizations and community members have also organized fire relief drives and donation centers. We encourage our members and local communities to find ways to give back through any of these efforts.